- Improvement in products and processes,
- Redressal of complaints,
- Improve the reputation of organization,
How your organization will benefit:-
Provides guidance on the process of complaints handling which includes planning, design, operation and maintenance of complaint management within an organization. The complaints handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system. The International standard provides a framework that the information obtained through the complaints handling process can lead to:
ISO 10002 Standard is relevant to any organization that wishes to exceed customer expectations, a basic requirement for businesses of all types and sizes, whether they’re in the private, public or voluntary sectors and is applicable to all types of organizations irrespective of size, nature or geography such as Hospital, Health Care, Trading, Manufacturing, Service Companies, Software Companies, Construction, Medical Device.
ISO 10002 Complaints Management System Certification provides following Benefits:
ISO 10002 addresses all aspects of complaints handling with benefits as below:
- Ability to retain the loyalty of customers
- Implementation & certification ensures a consistent process to handle customers, which enable to identify causes & eliminate the causes of complaints
- System helps to adopt a customer-focused approach to handle analysis and review complaints
- It provides a basis for continual improvement
- Provide complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process etc.