ISO 22001 Food safety is a joint responsibility of all parties participating in the food chain. The ISO 22001 standard is focused on the development, implementation and improvement of a Food Safety Management System. Those who are involved in food processing, manufacturing, and distribution should adopt and implement the ISO 22001.
By successfully implementing the Food Safety Management System, your organization gets the advantage of certification against ISO 22001 with the world’s known independent third party such as PECB.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Food Safety Management System
- Provides a framework for management commitment, communication with suppliers and customers.
- Engagement of HACCP and other preventive plans that ensure food safety
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Improves the reputation of the company
- Alignment with other internationally acknowledged standards
- Helps minimize food safety risks
- Increases transparency in food safety responsibility
Benefits of ISO 22001 certification to your organization:-